Tuesday, May 15, 2012

HOT NEWS | Kate Moss fat?!


Kate wants to get weight?! What's going on in here? As I remember, in November 2009, she got a lot of critics because of her -let me say- remarkable 'statement' which was: "Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels".The whole fashion world was upside down because of that. But hé guys, models HAS TO BE skinny of the fashion world. And admit.. After a nice Christmas holiday, and you see yourself in the mirror, you like to see all those dinners you had with delicious deserts on your belly, hips and ass?! I don't think so..  But OK, let me continue which I was actually talking about. Kate Moss that actually volunteers to get fat. But there's a reason for this.. Kate Moss married last year in June Jamie Hince. And she wants a mini Kate or mini Jamie! Kate wants a little brother or sister for her nine-year-old daughter Lila Grace. And she thinks she has a better chance to get pregnant when she has more flesh on her bones. Which, if I may say, we all support! So.. When will we spot Kate eating her first bite of her double cheeseburger? Accompanied by a Diet Coke of course.


No comments:

Post a Comment