Sunday, February 17, 2013

OUTFIT | Another Love From Russia


Hi guys, Here another outfit post which I call 'Another Love from Russia'. As you already might have seen before here, I love the Russia inspired fur hats. Me as a fur lover, I think this is a good one, because it is vintage. So it is recycling in its most basic form. What do you think about fur? 







H&M Shirt/ My mom's Leather Legging / Zara Loafers / Stella McCartney Bag / H&M Rings / Isabel Marant Earrings / Vintage Fur Hat

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest

8 comments:

  1. Hello beautiful, you are very pretty! I love the outfit... and shirt (L)...


    A kiss from Stylish love

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog!
    wanna follow each other? :)

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello step for the first time on your blog. I am a lover of hats and I was fascinated by this as you do him. Congratulations, beautiful. If you like passing on my blog and follow me if you like. I'd be happy. I'll wait, I'll leave my link
    http://annalisamasella.blogspot.it/
    You can also find me on instagram, facebook, chicisimo, lookbook, bloglovin, Fashiolista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I'm in love with your outfit. Everything is PERFECT! From head to toe, from the furry hat to the sparkling slippers.. Not to mention the striped shirt and your bag <3 Perfect, i said!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit! I really like your loafers, super cute girl! X

    www.fashion-attacks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pure love babe!;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete