Sunday, March 23, 2014

OUTFIT | Spongy


Hi guys! How are you? As you may know I'm fond of the old Haarlemmermeer Station in Amsterdam. And at the moment blogger Brigitte from B50FashionWise and I were looking for some awesome location up there, we saw that the old trams were out ready to get prepared for this season. Of course we couldn't resist to take some pictures! I am wearing my (only and) favorite crop top. Well, with my height it isn't that much of a crop (I am only 1,59 m..). And lucky for me it is a bit longer, because I am not really in shape, however a bit more winter spongy as a call it. So I just started with running and yoga and field hockey for this season, however I want to start kick boxing again, one of my fav sports so far! So we'll see what comes out of it ;-). What is your sportive goal for this summer? Let me know!







Maje Blazer / Zara Sequin Top & Boyfriend Jeans / Isabel Marant Bobby Wedge Sneakers / Ray Ban Sunglasses / Jerome Dreyfuss Leopard Cross Body Bag

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

4 comments:

  1. Amazing bag, I love!!

    Kisses

    wewaw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking great! :)

    www.DeluxeFashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great location! I'm always looking for a good one too! Amazing outfit, your shoes and your top are the best pieces :)
    Kiss
    Yle

    New post up
    www.ysdlifestyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete