Wednesday, June 4, 2014

OUTFIT | Lovers and Drifters Club



Hi guys, it's Wednesday so we're halfway! Keep the spirit alive I would say ;-). I gladly want to present my new Lovers & Drifters Club vest. You may have noticed that I'm a huuuuge fan of this brand (which former name was Lovestoned Clothing). After receiving my salary for the month, I figured out to spend it wisely on this vest which I had my eye on since a couple of months! So what do you think? Let me know! Make sure you take a look at the website here, it's totally worth it!






Lovers & Drifters Club Vest / Massimo Dutti Leather Jacket & Tee / Zara Destroyed Jeans / Isabel Marant Bobby Wedge Sneakers / Jerome Dreyfuss Leopard Bag / Ray Ban Sunnies / H&M Rings 

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks hun, you gotta love Amsterdam! XOXO

      Delete
  2. Awesome outfit! Love love looove the west!
    xoxo

    http://kiwi-who.de.vu

    ReplyDelete