Monday, August 4, 2014

OUTFIT | Santorini #4


Hi guys, Can you imagine that I miss this island? The stunning view on the volcano on this catamaran was gorgeous! I miss Greece and its island definitely. However, fabulous news coming up! Today I'll be leaving to Costa Rica for two weeks! How cool is that! There is only one thing.. I do not have any cell phone reception at all the first few days (apparently they aren't that ahead on technology yet in the jungle ;-)). To entertain you in the meanwhile, I already planned some blogposts in advance for you, so instead of Instagram (my true social media love) I will entertain you with some outfit posts I shot lately. Enjoy!






Zara Shirt Dress / Denim & Supply American Flag Shorts / Ray Ban Sunnies

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment